Really easy and really delicious. Serve with tzatziki and a nice cabernet sauvignon.
Make and share this Greek Lamb Brochettes recipe from Food.com.
- Cut trimmed lamb into 1 and 1/2 “ inch cubes.
- Mix the lamb and the rest of the ingredients in a glass baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 and no more than 8 hours, turning the lamb occasionally.
- Preheat broiler or prepare barbecue.
- Divide lamb among six to eight skewers and arrange on grill or broiler pan.
- Paint with marinade.
- Broil to desired doneness, turning occasionally and painting with marinade, 9 minutes for medium rare, 12 minutes for medium to medium well.