Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Really easy and really delicious. Serve with tzatziki and a nice cabernet sauvignon.
Make and share this Greek Lamb Brochettes recipe from Food.com.
- Cut trimmed lamb into 1 and 1/2 “ inch cubes.
- Mix the lamb and the rest of the ingredients in a glass baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 and no more than 8 hours, turning the lamb occasionally.
- Preheat broiler or prepare barbecue.
- Divide lamb among six to eight skewers and arrange on grill or broiler pan.
- Paint with marinade.
- Broil to desired doneness, turning occasionally and painting with marinade, 9 minutes for medium rare, 12 minutes for medium to medium well.
Easy and delicious. I came home from a busy day, made the marinade then had a nap. 3 hours later (I was very tired!) I grilled these kebabs in the oven, made some cous cous and a salad and we were eating dinner is less than 15 mins! I used herb de Provence. Does that make it "French Lamb Brochettes"? ;) I will make these again when it's BBQ weather. I think they'll be even nicer with some crispy BBQed bits.
Nice simple way for marinating and cooking lamb. I served the lamb in pitas with garlic hummus, chili sauce, tabbouleh, lettuce, kalamata olives and tomato. The flavour of the lamb added a real depth to a standard kebab. Yummy! Thanks Chef Kate! Made for ZWT 4.
Delicious kebabs that are quick and easy to prepare. Our dinner plans changed at the last minute, so these spent a night in the fridge. It certainly didn't do them any damage. Also added a sprinkling of rosemary to the marinade. Yummo!