1/3 Photos of Greek Lamb Brochettes
4 hrs 20 mins
Chef Kate's Note:
Really easy and really delicious. Serve with tzatziki and a nice cabernet sauvignon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut trimmed lamb into 1 and 1/2 “ inch cubes.
- 2Mix the lamb and the rest of the ingredients in a glass baking dish.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 and no more than 8 hours, turning the lamb occasionally.
- 4Preheat broiler or prepare barbecue.
- 5Divide lamb among six to eight skewers and arrange on grill or broiler pan.
- 6Paint with marinade.
- 7Broil to desired doneness, turning occasionally and painting with marinade, 9 minutes for medium rare, 12 minutes for medium to medium well.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Lamb Brochettes
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 738.0
- Calories from Fat 528
- Total Fat 58.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 182.5 mg
- Sodium 149.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 47.6 g