Koftas are really tasty and a bit like a meatball of a skewer. In fact, these can always be made off the skewers as meatballs if you wanted to switch them up a bit. I originally found this recipe in a British cooking magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together all the ingredients until well blended.
- 2Divide into 8 balls, then roll each ball on a board with a cupped hand to turn them into ovals.
- 3Thread onto 4 metal skewers and brush with oil.
- 4Heat the pan (a griddle pan works well) until you can feel a good heat rising and cook for 3-4 mins each side. Don't turn until they are well sealed or the meat will stick to the grill or pan.
- 5Season if you want, and serve. They are nice drizzled with a bit of yoghurt.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Lamb Koftas
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.3
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 75.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 20.9 g