1/2 Photos of Greek Lamb Meatballs
Made when I wanted lamb meatballs to freeze for lunches, but couldn't find a recipe that used what I had on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine lamb, Greek Seasoning, and dill.
- 2Roll meat mixture into 20 meatballs.
- 3Sprinkle balls with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 5Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 6Add half of the meatballs, and cook, turning the balls to brown on all sides.
- 7When meatballs are brown, transfer to a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 8When all meatballs are browned, place the sheet in the oven and cook for 10- 12 minutes, or until the balls are cooked through.
- 9Place balls on a cooling rack covered with paper towels to drain excess grease.
- 10At this point, I cool, freeze, and reheat later. I like to serve with tzatziki sauce and Greek salad, or use as a lunchbox filler. Feel free to sauce however you wish.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Lamb Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.3
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.9 mg
- Sodium 68.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning