1 hr 25 mins
katie in the UP's Note:
I found this recipe (curled up in a drawer lol) Always meant to try it, am now posting for the 2005 Zaar World Tour/Greece!! Times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 pieces lasagne pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb eggplant, peeled and finely diced
- 3 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cook lasagne according to package directions; drain.
- 2Preheat oven to 350ºF. Warm oil in a large saucepan over low heat.
- 3Add onion, garlic and eggplant. Cover and let vegetables cook until very soft, about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, stir together the Ricotta, Feta and yogurt.
- 4When vegetables are done, stir in tomato sauce. Remove from heat and set aside 1 cup of eggplant mixture.
- 5In a 9 × 13 × 2-inch baking dish, spread a little of the eggplant mixture over the bottom and cover with 3 pieces of lasagne. Spoon some of the Ricotta over the lasagne. Continue to layer with eggplant mixture, lasagne, and Ricotta. Place a layer of lasagne on top. Spread the reserved eggplant over lasagne and sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, until cheese is brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 617.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: