If you like hummus, feta cheese and the taste of greek salad, you will love this!
Make and share this Greek Layered Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with chives and onions
- 1 (8 ounce) container hummus
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 medium roma tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) containercrumbled feta cheese
- 4 medium green onions, chopped
- pita chips or tortilla chips
- In 10-inch plate or pie pan, spread cream cheese spread. Drop small spoonfuls of hummus evenly over cream cheese; spread evenly. Top with remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Serve dip with pita chips or tortilla chips.