1/9 Photos of Greek Lemon Chicken Drumsticks With Peppers
1 hr 15 mins
This recipes comes from "Quick and Easy Low-Carb Cooking" by Nancy Hughes. It is easy to prepare and economical. Low in carbs it is perfect for those watching their carb intake. I used lemon pepper to reduce the sodium; however, you can use salt and pepper if preferred.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a 9x13-inch baking pan, combine chicken, bell pepper, onion, and garlic; squeeze the juice of one lemon evenly over chicken and vegetables.
- 3Mix together 1 teaspoon lemon zest, oregano, lemon pepper and paprika.
- 4Lightly coat all with cooking spray and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- 5Turn chicken and cook 30-40 minutes longer.
- 6or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 7When chicken is done, place on serving platter; add juice of the remaining lemon to vegetables and pan drippings.
- 8Stir to blend, scraping bottom and sides of pan; spoon mixture over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Lemon Chicken Drumsticks With Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.8
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.4 mg
- Sodium 113.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: