Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Greek Lemon Chicken Kabobs With Mint Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesmall whole mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 red onion, cut into wedges
- hot cooked rice
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch pieces.
- Place chicken and mushrooms in zip-top plastic bag.
- In a bowl, combine lemon juice, oregano, mint, salt, oil and garlic; mix well.
- Add to bag with chicken and mushrooms; toss to coat.
- Marinate for 10 minutes, turing once.
- Thread chicken, mushrooms and onions evenly onto 8 metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium-high heat.
- Cook uncovered for 10-14 minutes or until chicken is done; turning once.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.