These potatoes have some zip!! I like to let potatoes marinate all day, and it makes dinnertime easier.
- 2 lbs red potatoes (skins on and sliced into wedges) or 2 lbs yukon baby gold potatoes (skins on and sliced into wedges)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip lock bag. Let marinate all day in the fridge or until you're ready to start cooking!
- Pour all of mixture, including liquids on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed generously with cooking spray.
- Roast potatoes at 400 degrees for 1 hour, or until golden brown and crunchy, stirring every 20 minutes. (I live at high altitude, so mine take longer).