Make and share this Greek Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups multi colored shell macaroni, cooked
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheddar blend cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons canned spinach, water squeezed out
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canned mushrooms, sliced, squeezed of excess water
- 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In microwave safe bowl or sauce pan combine milk, cream cheese, ricotta, Parmesan, feta, mozzarella/cheddar and Greek seasoning.
- Blend well and heat stirring to prevent burning.
- Add spinach, mushrooms, olives; stir thoroughly.
- Spray no-stick spray in baking dish, spread out macaroni and cover with cheese/veggie mix
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Oh, WOW! This is definitely the BEST macaroni and cheese dish I've ever had thus far in my life! I can't believe that this recipe was posted in 1999 and I'm only the second reviewer! I think the key ingredients to this recipe are the Greek seasoning (I used Penzey's), the feta cheese and the olives. I made this as written, using freshly chopped spinach (canned= yuck) and I threw in some extra parmesan and feta cheeses. From now on, I will double this recipe. Thanx for the best mac and cheese recipe ever!!!
This was easy to make and very YUMMY!