1/2 Photos of Greek Macaroni and Cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups multi colored shell macaroni, cooked
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheddar blend cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons canned spinach, water squeezed out
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canned mushrooms, sliced, squeezed of excess water
- 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In microwave safe bowl or sauce pan combine milk, cream cheese, ricotta, Parmesan, feta, mozzarella/cheddar and Greek seasoning.
- 3Blend well and heat stirring to prevent burning.
- 4Add spinach, mushrooms, olives; stir thoroughly.
- 5Spray no-stick spray in baking dish, spread out macaroni and cover with cheese/veggie mix
- 6Bake for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 243.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 10.7 g