Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love to soak chicken breasts in this marinade before grilling them.
Make and share this Greek Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- In a small bowl, mix together all the marinade ingredients.
- Pour over lamb, beef, poultry, or fish, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before cooking.
Made this recipe as is just only half since there are only two in our household. I've only used it on chicken and Quorn Naked Cutlets(vegetarian sub.) both baked and grilled. Very easy and nice for summer.
Great recipe! I used it on a steak that I marinated for 3 hours and then grilled. It filled the house with a wonderful aroma, and it turned out perfect! "Greek Night" will definetely be happening again!
This is a very good marinade, I used it on fish and large prawns, all the flavors came through but were not overpowering.Will definately also try it with chicken and meat. Thank you for posting this, it transferred us to a taverna somewhere in Greece for the evening!