I love to soak chicken breasts in this marinade before grilling them.
Make and share this Greek Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- In a small bowl, mix together all the marinade ingredients.
- Pour over lamb, beef, poultry, or fish, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before cooking.