Prep 6 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Makes a great appetizer or addition to a Greek salad.
Make and share this Greek Marinated Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 -3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 8 black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Brush mushrooms clean and trim ends.
- Saute mushrooms in the olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes, over very low heat.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Then refrigerate at least 6 hours, or a day to give flavors a little time to develop.
These were delicious! Followed the recipe as listed. Enjoyed as a wonderful part of ZWT4 menu#18601
Wonderful! Made for a delicious snack and side dish to nibble on during the day. The flavors blend wonderfully. Made for Zaar World Tour 4 for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.