1/1 Photo of Greek Marinated Mushrooms
6 hrs 15 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Makes a great appetizer or addition to a Greek salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush mushrooms clean and trim ends.
- 2Saute mushrooms in the olive oil for 5 minutes.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes, over very low heat.
- 4Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 5Then refrigerate at least 6 hours, or a day to give flavors a little time to develop.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Marinated Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.6
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 295.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: