1/1 Photo of Greek Meatloaf
1 hr 15 mins
Leftovers are great for sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup olive, chopped (green or black)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (puree)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2In large bowl, mix all ingredients just until well combined but not overmixed.
- 3In 13x9 metal baking pan, shape meat mixture into 9x5 inch loaf.
- 4Bake meat loaf 1 hour approx, drain fat half way through cooking, if needed.
- 5Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.8
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 146.1 mg
- Sodium 593.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 25.9 g