Leftovers are great for sandwiches.
Make and share this Greek Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive, chopped (green or black)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (puree)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients just until well combined but not overmixed.
- In 13x9 metal baking pan, shape meat mixture into 9x5 inch loaf.
- Bake meat loaf 1 hour approx, drain fat half way through cooking, if needed.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.