1/1 Photo of Greek Muffins
This recipe comes from Cora Wetzstein's book „Muffins for fruity moments“. It is very easy and quick to make and the muffins come out moist and tasty. You could use all sorts of different yogurts, nuts and fruits in this recipe, so feel free to experiment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 g flour
- 25 g rolled oats
- 60 g walnuts, chopped (or try almonds, hazelnuts, pecans)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 60 g dried dates, chopped (or try raisins, currants)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 125 g Greek yogurt (plain yogurt will work as well, you can try different flavours, like e.g. walnut)
- 2 tablespoons honey, runny type
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1In a big bowl combine all of the dry ingredients.
- 2In a second bowl combine yogurt, honey, egg and oil.
- 3Add the wet to the dry ingredients and stir only until just combined (do not overmix).
- 4Fill batter into prepared muffin tins and bake in the pre-heated oven at 180°C/350°F for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean and muffins are nicely browned.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.7
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 73.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: