This is modeled after my favorite Orzo Pasta Salad from Whole Foods. I like to cook a batch and snack on for days or have it for a side dish for dinner. I usually add about 2 tblsp of juice from the kalamata olives because I love the flavor, but you dont have to. Great for a BBQ or party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Orzo al dente, 5-6 minutes.
- 2Drain and cool in a large bowl.
- 3Add olive oil to pasta to prevent sticking.
- 4Toss olives, pepper, onion, tomatoes and cheese in with pasta.
- 5Add vinegar and basil and toss.
- 6Salt and pepepr to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Orzo Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.3
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 243.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar