Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is modeled after my favorite Orzo Pasta Salad from Whole Foods. I like to cook a batch and snack on for days or have it for a side dish for dinner. I usually add about 2 tblsp of juice from the kalamata olives because I love the flavor, but you dont have to. Great for a BBQ or party!
- Cook Orzo al dente, 5-6 minutes.
- Drain and cool in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil to pasta to prevent sticking.
- Toss olives, pepper, onion, tomatoes and cheese in with pasta.
- Add vinegar and basil and toss.
- Salt and pepepr to taste.