Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
These potatoes have so much flavor and taste to them, they are delicious!!
Make and share this Greek Oven Roast Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large pan, lay quartered potatoes so they barely touch one another.
- Combine butter and oil in a bowl and mix with a fork.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Toss potatoes around until very well coated with oil and butter mixture.
- Be sure potatoes are spread around evenly in the pan.
- Allow to roast, for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and oregano all over potatoes.
- Toss around with a spatula, spread potatoes around evenly again.
- Roast potatoes again for 15 minutes more, or until golden brown.
- If you like you can also add some lemon juice also.
Crisp with nice flavour. I did marinate the cut potatoes in lemon juice for about an hour before cooking. Next time I might just add some garlic, only because we love the stuff. LOL. This is a keeper for us. Cheers JenT
Well Done Dana. I prepared these last night to go with a roast chicken and it really set the meal up nicely. I did marinade in a little fresh lemon juice and added a few cloves of minced garlic. The results were crisp flavorful potatoes. DS asked that I leave the pan out so he could finish them off. I will be making these often as he is hard to please. Guess next time I will have to make more. You done good!
Awesome potatoes Dana! And sooo easy to do. I did add the lemon juice as suggested and a little garlic too. I absolutely loved them! Thanks for a great recipe! :)