1/1 Photo of Greek Oven Roast Potatoes
These potatoes have so much flavor and taste to them, they are delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a large pan, lay quartered potatoes so they barely touch one another.
- 3Combine butter and oil in a bowl and mix with a fork.
- 4Pour over potatoes.
- 5Toss potatoes around until very well coated with oil and butter mixture.
- 6Be sure potatoes are spread around evenly in the pan.
- 7Allow to roast, for 20 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle salt, pepper, and oregano all over potatoes.
- 9Toss around with a spatula, spread potatoes around evenly again.
- 10Roast potatoes again for 15 minutes more, or until golden brown.
- 11If you like you can also add some lemon juice also.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Oven Roast Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.3
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 796.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g