Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Submitted by request
Make and share this Greek Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk the 4 eggs thoroughly in a bowl with 4 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Add 4 tablespoons of flour and 2 cartons of Greek yoghurt.
- Next, add a pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon of orange blossom and 30 grams of crushed, unsalted pistachio nuts.
- Cook for 2 minutes at a high temperature then turn over and add more butter and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with the desired garnish.