Submitted by request
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the 4 eggs thoroughly in a bowl with 4 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- 2Add 4 tablespoons of flour and 2 cartons of Greek yoghurt.
- 3Next, add a pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon of orange blossom and 30 grams of crushed, unsalted pistachio nuts.
- 4Cook for 2 minutes at a high temperature then turn over and add more butter and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
- 5Serve with the desired garnish.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 115.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: