1/1 Photo of Greek Pasta
Cookin Okie's Note:
I have been trying to duplicate the Greek Pasta from Zio's Italian Restaurant for a couple years. I finally got the seasoning right, and my family gave me a 'thumbs up'! Now it is one of our favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 chicken breasts, grilled and diced
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 2 -3 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 6 ounces kalamata olives (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- 2While the pasta is cooking, grill chicken seasoned w/some of the Greek Seasoning.
- 3Saute garlic, onion, green pepper and red pepper flakes in oil.
- 4Toss pasta, chicken, sauteed vegetables, tomatoes and Feta together along with the Greek Seasoning. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.9
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 502.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 27.8 g