1/3 Photos of Greek Pasta
This pasta dish features chicken and greek flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta, according to package directions.
- 2In a separate pan, cook chicken and garlic in balsamic vinegar.
- 3When chicken is cooked thoroughly, add mushrooms and tomatoes to heat.
- 4Mix cooked pasta, chicken, garlic and mushrooms.
- 5Add olives and top with feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 198.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese