1/4 Photos of Greek Pasta Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
If you like olives, feta, tomatoes and pasta, then you'll love this comfort food! A twist on my baked ziti recipe. Beware that it makes a LOT of food. I usually divide it amongst 2 casserole dishes, cooking one and freezing the other for an easy dinner another night. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 1 lb browned ground beef
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 12 chopped kalamata olives
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix ricotta, egg, garlic powder, oregano, onion flakes, 4oz feta and mozzarella in a large bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix beef, tomatoes, olives, 1.5 cups marinara sauce and pasta.
- 4Grease the largest casserole dish you've got. . LOL. . .you can do a 9x13 and a pie plate or two 8x8s, whatever you choose. In each casserole dish, layer pasta mixture, then top with some of the cheese mixture, then more pasta mixture and more cheese mixture.
- 5Top with 1/2 cup (or more) marinara sauce and bake for 30-35 min, or until hot& bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.6
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 117.6 mg
- Sodium 832.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 32.1 g