Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 mins
This salad is easy to make and tastes fantastic. Great for family barbecues!
Make and share this Greek Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package rotini pasta or 1 package fusilli
- 1 can sliced olive, , drained
- 1 can artichoke heart, drained & quartered (I prefer packed in water)
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cucumber, peeled,halved & sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 package feta cheese, drained & crumbled
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
- Boil pasta according to directions, drain.
- In a small bowl prepare dressing and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix pasta with prepared vegetables, toss and then add crumbled feta cheese.
- Add the dressing and stir.
- Best if allowed to refidgerate for an hour before serving.
Absolutly heavenly! I love the feta!
I made this recipe for our Memorial Day picnic-everyone enjoyed it and I was asked to make it again for a graduation party next week! The only thing I changed was that I doubled the dressing ingredients (except for the garlic and oregano)-the mixture seemed a little dry when I followed the directions so i just doubled the liquid amounts-PERFECT!
This did not work for me. It had very little flavor and was kind of dry.