Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for picnics
Make and share this Greek Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white sugar
- 3 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 4 ounces black olives
- 12 ounces sliced pepperoni, each slice cut in half
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked macaroni
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic powder, basil, oregano, black pepper and sugar.
- Add cooked pasta, vegetables, cheese, olives and pepperoni; toss until all ingredients are well coated.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or overnight.
This is an amazing recipe. I made it for a luncheon and it was gone in seconds. I can't wait to make it again. 5 stars!!! Thank you!!!
Awesome salad-I have been eating it all day! I omitted the red pepper and green onion (though I may try them next time, used salami and pepperoni instead of all pepperoni, then used provolone, shredded parmesean and feta instead of just feta for the cheese. I used tri-color corkscrew pasta instead of macaroni, canned mushrooms instead of fresh, and fresh garlic and herbs instead of dried. When I was finished, it still needed a kick, so I added some salt and 1/2 cup bottled Italian dressing. Perfect!