Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for picnics
Make and share this Greek Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white sugar
- 3 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 4 ounces black olives
- 12 ounces sliced pepperoni, each slice cut in half
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked macaroni
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic powder, basil, oregano, black pepper and sugar.
- Add cooked pasta, vegetables, cheese, olives and pepperoni; toss until all ingredients are well coated.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or overnight.