Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is just a pasta salad that I came up with when I was actually making dinner before the Olympics.
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb corkscrew macaroni
- 20 cherry tomatoes (cut in half or quarters)
- 1⁄2 small red onion, sliced into strips
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, sugar, pepper, Worcestershire, and Mayonnaise then slowly whisk in the oil; set aside.
- Boil pasta to preferred texture in salted water and then drain.
- Stir in the sauce with the pasta and let cool for about 20 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and then refrigerate over night or at least 4 hours before serving.