1/1 Photo of Greek Pasta With Chickpeas and Garlic Lemon Sauce (Makaronia Me
Our little community in Maine occasionally does ethnic-themed potluck dinners. Found this on an ethnic foods website and made it for Greek Night (figuring everyone else would do the usual spanakopita, mousaka, etc.) The fresh rosemary really makes this dish -- you might even want to up the amount a bit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook garlic in olive oil and butter over medium heat until garlic is golden.
- 2Add rosemary, stir through, then add broth and cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- 3Add spinach, and lemon juice.
- 4Cook over medium heat until the sauce is almost syrupy.
- 5Add chickpeas and set aside.
- 6Cook pasta as directed.
- 7Toss pasta with sauce.
- 8Season with cayenne, salt and pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pasta With Chickpeas and Garlic Lemon Sauce (Makaronia Me
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.3
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 670.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 112.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: