I came across a version of this recipe while flying home from a business trip. The fact that the sauce wasn't cooked was what hooked me into trying it. It is very easy to make and also makes a nice presentation. Because the sauce isn't cooked using the best ingredients is essential. It is also great made with fresh summer vine ripened tomatoes!
- Combine tomatoes, 2 tbs.
- of the olive oil, garlic,dill, and olives in large glass bowl.
- Let sit for an hour.
- Note: You don't cook the sauce.
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is boiling saute shrimp in 2 tbs of olive oil until pink and opaque.
- Toss drained pasta with sauce, shrimp, and feta cheese.