1/1 Photo of Greek Pasta with Shrimp
1 hr 15 mins
I came across a version of this recipe while flying home from a business trip. The fact that the sauce wasn't cooked was what hooked me into trying it. It is very easy to make and also makes a nice presentation. Because the sauce isn't cooked using the best ingredients is essential. It is also great made with fresh summer vine ripened tomatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (28 ounce) can good quality plum tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 cup kalamata olive, pitted and chopped (or other "good" olives)
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (1 lb) box medium sea shell pasta
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1Combine tomatoes, 2 tbs.
- 2of the olive oil, garlic,dill, and olives in large glass bowl.
- 3Let sit for an hour.
- 4Note: You don't cook the sauce.
- 5Boil pasta according to package directions.
- 6While pasta is boiling saute shrimp in 2 tbs of olive oil until pink and opaque.
- 7Toss drained pasta with sauce, shrimp, and feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pasta with Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.3
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 182.9 mg
- Sodium 822.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 32.8 g