Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fresh peas swimming in a touch of rich seasoned tomato sauce
Make and share this Greek Peas That Zorba Would Love! recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces peas
- 8 ounces tomato sauce (I strongly suggest Dei Fratelli brand)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried mint
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Morton nature seasons seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size pot, simmer on low for 5 - 15 minutes, or to taste.
- ** If you don't have Morton's Nature Seasoning you could try using a combination of garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.