If you want a meatless "Prince Spaghetti" night, try this one! It'll be a regular in your family!
Make and share this Greek Penne recipe from Food.com.
- Start cooking pasta in large pot of boiling water.
- In skillet, add 3 tsp olive oil and cook garlic slightly.
- Add pine nuts and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and tomatoes and cook 3 minutes.
- In a bowl combine cheeses, add oregano, salt, and pepper.
- When pasta is cooked, add ½ to large bowl and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil.
- Add remaining pasta and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil.
- Toss well.
- Add spinach mixture to pasta and toss.
- Add cheese mixture and toss.
- Top with parmesan cheese to taste.