If you want a meatless "Prince Spaghetti" night, try this one! It'll be a regular in your family!
Make and share this Greek Penne recipe from Food.com.
- Start cooking pasta in large pot of boiling water.
- In skillet, add 3 tsp olive oil and cook garlic slightly.
- Add pine nuts and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and tomatoes and cook 3 minutes.
- In a bowl combine cheeses, add oregano, salt, and pepper.
- When pasta is cooked, add ½ to large bowl and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil.
- Add remaining pasta and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil.
- Toss well.
- Add spinach mixture to pasta and toss.
- Add cheese mixture and toss.
- Top with parmesan cheese to taste.
This turned out great! I left out the pine nuts and spinach because I didn't have any. I also subbed a can of tomatoes with garlic, basil, and oregano instead of fresh tomatoes. Put it in the oven for about 10 mins at the end as suggested by other reviewers. Such an easy, tasty dish that you can easily add some meat. I'll be adding this to our rotation!
it was quick and easy and it tasted just ok.I think i put too much spinach in it,was VERY spinachy..will make again but will probably swap the spinach for chicken or olives :)
Easy and delicious - thank you for sharing this :) I topped it with cheese and baked it for 20 mins or so rather than just dishing it straight out, and it was gorgeous.