1/1 Photo of Greek Penne
If you want a meatless "Prince Spaghetti" night, try this one! It'll be a regular in your family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start cooking pasta in large pot of boiling water.
- 2In skillet, add 3 tsp olive oil and cook garlic slightly.
- 3Add pine nuts and cook 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in spinach and tomatoes and cook 3 minutes.
- 5In a bowl combine cheeses, add oregano, salt, and pepper.
- 6When pasta is cooked, add ½ to large bowl and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil.
- 7Add remaining pasta and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil.
- 8Toss well.
- 9Add spinach mixture to pasta and toss.
- 10Add cheese mixture and toss.
- 11Top with parmesan cheese to taste.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Penne
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 299.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen chopped spinach