Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This pasta recipe came from recipestoday.com I was surprised how easy this was to prepare and how little you could mess it up! Very flavorful and colorful as well.
- 1 (12 ounce) package penne pasta (or any type you prefer)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach, chopped and squeezed dry of water
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta as you would normally and set aside for later on in the recipe.
- Heat the oil in a skillet on medium-low heat. Skillet should be large enough to accomodate all the ingredients in the recipe.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the pasta and spinach, toss the mixture to coat, and leave on heat long enough to heat everything through.
- Remove from stove and add all other ingredients. Toss to mix properly, and dig in!