1/3 Photos of Greek Pepper Salad
1 hr 20 mins
My DBF made this for me the night of our first date. I know, I know... awwww. OK, moving on... He served it with baked brie and chardonnay. It was so good I kept coming back! We now eat it on special occassions. Sometimes I will make it, but I still contend that it isn't as good as when he makes it. It can be served immediately after preparation, but letting it sit an hour or so allows the flavors to blend. Hope this brings happy memories for you too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large red bell peppers, cubed
- 2 large green bell peppers, cubed
- 2 large yellow bell peppers, cubed
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, cut in spears
- 2/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, snipped
- 1Combine peppers, onion, cucumber, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, thyme, basil, rosemary, garlic, salt, and cayenne. Add mustard and whisk to combine. Pour over vegetables.
- 3If desired, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to two hours.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese, olives, and parsley. Toss and serve.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pepper Salad
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.1
- Calories from Fat 558
- Total Fat 62.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 772.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 7.7 g