This is a beautiful chicken dish that can be made for both week nights and company.
Make and share this Greek Phyllo-Wrapped Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In bowl, mash together feta cheese, egg yolks and garlic. Mix in onions, parsley, mint and pepper.
- Cut chicken breast in half almost but not all the way through; open like book. Spread feta mixture evenly on 1 half of each breast; fold breast over to enclose.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remainder covered with damp towel to prevent drying out. Brush lightly with some of the butter; top with second sheet and brush lightly with butter. Centre 1 breast on phyllo about 2 inches (5 cm) from short edge; fold long sides over chicken and roll up. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Place in lightly greased baking dish; brush with remaining butter. (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.).
- Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven until crisp and golden, about 45 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.