Haven't made these yet. They prefered red pepper hummus.
Make and share this Greek Pita Pizzas - America's Test Kitchen recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 475. Brush 2 T. oil over both sides of pita breads. Transfer to baking sheet and bake until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine rest of oil and vinegar in bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, toss 2 T. of the vinaigrettet with onion and olives.
- Spread 2 T. hummus on each toasted pita round. Sprinkle cheese evenly over hummus, then top with onion-olive mix. Bake until onions soften and cheese melts, 6 - 8 minutes.
- Just before serving, toss arugula with rest of vinaigrette. Arrange on top of pizzas.