1/2 Photos of Greek Pita Pizzas - America's Test Kitchen
Debbie R.'s Note:
Haven't made these yet. They prefered red pepper hummus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475. Brush 2 T. oil over both sides of pita breads. Transfer to baking sheet and bake until golden, about 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, combine rest of oil and vinegar in bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3In a separate bowl, toss 2 T. of the vinaigrettet with onion and olives.
- 4Spread 2 T. hummus on each toasted pita round. Sprinkle cheese evenly over hummus, then top with onion-olive mix. Bake until onions soften and cheese melts, 6 - 8 minutes.
- 5Just before serving, toss arugula with rest of vinaigrette. Arrange on top of pizzas.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pita Pizzas - America's Test Kitchen
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.6
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 985.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend