1/2 Photos of Greek Pizza
Gaelige Coinnaigh's Note:
I love Feta Cheese on Pizza!!!! This recipe makes enough sauce for 1 13" pizzas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- prepared pizza crust, uncooked
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Greek olive, pitted or halved
- 6 -8 pepperoncini peppers, sliced (pickled peppers)
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- extra virgin olive oil
Garlic Oil Sauce
- 1Puree ingredients for garlic sauce in a blender and store in a small covered jar.
- 2Top dough crust with garlic sauce, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, olives, pepperoncini, onion, mushrooms, and oregano. Drizzle with oil.
- 3Bake in preheated 500° F oven on pizza stone for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- 4Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2-3 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.7
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 1024.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 9.2 g