Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love Feta Cheese on Pizza!!!! This recipe makes enough sauce for 1 13" pizzas.
Make and share this Greek Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- prepared pizza crust, uncooked
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup Greek olive, pitted or halved
- 6 -8 pepperoncini peppers, sliced (pickled peppers)
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- extra virgin olive oil
Garlic Oil Sauce
- 1⁄8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- Puree ingredients for garlic sauce in a blender and store in a small covered jar.
- Top dough crust with garlic sauce, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, olives, pepperoncini, onion, mushrooms, and oregano. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake in preheated 500° F oven on pizza stone for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2-3 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.
Delicious pizza! Better than a restaurant! I used homemade pizza dough and my pizza stone to cook it. I opted for canned artechoke hearts instead of pepperoncinis. Also... extra mozzarella and feta cheese... sooo yummy!! Thank you Gaelige Coinnaigh!
Okay I am a lover of Greek Pizza now...this recipe rocked. I used my sourdough starter for the crust & used thinly sliced yellow, orange, red & green peppers only because I didn't have the pickled ones. I also put some Monterey Jack cheese over the top and lightly sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Very nice! Thanks for sharing.