Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Posted for ZWT6
Make and share this Greek Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 inch) wheat prepared pizza crust
- 1 bunch spinach, rinsed
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3 roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In large skillet, saute onion, beef and garlic until the meat is well browned. Drain excess grease. Stir in the pizza sauce.
- Cover pizza crust with spinach leaves. Spoon meat mixture over spinach then sprinkle with tomato & cheeses. Bake in 375 degree oven for 20 minutes.
This is a terrific Pizza that my whole family enjoyed! I found a delicious whole wheat crust, I love using that for Pizza because no one in my family notices it's whole wheat haha! Terrific and full of flavour, I highly recommend trying this PIzza. Made for ZWT 6 :)
DD was in the mood for pizza, so we tried this from the ZWT6 cookbook.I didn't think she's go for artichokes and this was something I thought she might enjoy.It was a big hit.I used an artisan bread dough,which was already in my fridge.Thanks for sharing.