This reminds me of the Greek Pita Pizza from Mr. Pita, but I just used what was on hand. I couldn't find a recipe even similar to what I was looking for so I created this one when I was craving Greek flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush flour tortilla with olive oil on both sides.
- 2Place on baking sheet. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Spread half of mozarella cheese on tortilla. Add salami, banana peppers, olives, and artichokes.
- 4Srinkle with oregano, remaining mozarella cheese and feta cheese. Drizzle with Greek dressing.
- 5Place in oven for 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pizza for One
Serving Size: 1 (579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.6
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 1275.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 33.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: