Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This reminds me of the Greek Pita Pizza from Mr. Pita, but I just used what was on hand. I couldn't find a recipe even similar to what I was looking for so I created this one when I was craving Greek flavors.
- Brush flour tortilla with olive oil on both sides.
- Place on baking sheet. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread half of mozarella cheese on tortilla. Add salami, banana peppers, olives, and artichokes.
- Srinkle with oregano, remaining mozarella cheese and feta cheese. Drizzle with Greek dressing.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.