Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I purchased a new cookbook at Costco recently called Better Homes & Gardens Phase 2 Low-carb Recipes, and tried this Pork Chop Recipe out. It was very easy to assemble and my DH and I enjoyed it with roasted green beans and a salad. I used our George Foreman although the recipe said to grill over medium coals. Worked fine. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.
- In a small bowl combine tomato and salad dressing, set aside.
- Trim fat from meat.
- Rub lemon-pepper seasoning on both sides of chops.
- For a charcoal grill, grill chops on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once halfway through grilling.
- Transfer chops to serving plates.
- Top each chop with some feta cheese and some of the tomato mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle with snipped oregano.
Easy to do and good! Even better when I took to work for lunch.
VERY nice! I let the chops sit in the lemon pepper for about 5 hours then broiled in the oven until the chops were nice and brown and crispy on the outside!<br/>Served with a big Greek salad....YUMMMM!
I thought these pork chops tasted great. I let them sit for quite awhile with the lemon pepper and grilled them 10 minutes per side. At the time of this review it is 5-5-11 in Iowa, USA...tomatoes right now are not really our strong point - to say the least. I did buy a fresh tomato at the store, but I'm sure a fully sun ripened tomato would have tasted so much better. When I prepare this recipe again I might use canned diced tomatoes, they have to taste better than greenhouse/shipped from mexico tomatoes. OK, enough about that! The feta cheese was so lovely along with the vinaigrette. Thank you for posting!