1/3 Photos of Greek Pork Chops
I purchased a new cookbook at Costco recently called Better Homes & Gardens Phase 2 Low-carb Recipes, and tried this Pork Chop Recipe out. It was very easy to assemble and my DH and I enjoyed it with roasted green beans and a salad. I used our George Foreman although the recipe said to grill over medium coals. Worked fine. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine tomato and salad dressing, set aside.
- 2Trim fat from meat.
- 3Rub lemon-pepper seasoning on both sides of chops.
- 4For a charcoal grill, grill chops on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once halfway through grilling.
- 5Transfer chops to serving plates.
- 6Top each chop with some feta cheese and some of the tomato mixture.
- 7If desired, sprinkle with snipped oregano.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.2
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 90.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 40.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-carb balsamic vinaigrette
feta cheese with garlic and herbs