1/1 Photo of Greek Pork Loin
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I printed this years ago from about.com who listed it from the National Pork Producers Council. This is a great recipe and when my grill was out of commission, I tried in my crock pot as well. I am glad I fought the temptation to increase the lemon and garlic, because the amounts listed are just right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork loin in a large zip-loc bag.
- 2(If I will be pressed for cooking time or my roast is very thick, I will butterfly it at this point.) Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork in bag.
- 3Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Remove pork and discard the marinade.
- 5Grill over indirect heat on a covered grill until meat thermometer registers 155°F, about 1 to 1/2 hours.
- 6Let rest 10 minutes before slicing thinly to serve OR proceed as above except place roast in crock pot with 1/4 cup good chardonnay and 2 Tablespoons water.
- 7Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.1
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 225.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 36.5 g