Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A hearty dip served around the Mediterranean. Served with with chips, bread sticks or kebabs.
Make and share this Greek Potato Garlic Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potato.
- Soak almonds in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Remove skin from the almonds.
- Combines the garlic, salt, almonds, and oil in a food processor.
- Blend into a paste.
- Add potato, water, lemon juice and vinegar to the garlic-almond paste.
- Blend again.
- Season with pepper.
- Check seasoning.
- Remove to a serving bowl.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.