1/1 Photo of Greek Potato Salad
Sue Lau's Note:
Great tasting potato salad with lots of feta cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Really good stuff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Salad
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, snipped into small pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled,seeded,and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olive
For the Dressing
- 1Boil potato slices 10-12 minutes or until fork-tender; drain.
- 2While potatoes are cooking, soak sun-dried tomatoes in boiling water for about 10-12 minutes.
- 3Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
- 4Drain tomatoes and press dry with paper toweling.
- 5Place potatoes, tomatoes and cucumbers in a mixing bowl; toss with dressing.
- 6Place on serving platter and garnish with onions, cheese and olives.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.1
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 1442.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 11.5 g