Takes potato salad to another level altogether!
Make and share this Greek Potato Salad II recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, halved and sliced crosswise,¼ inch thick
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced thin crosswise
- 1 1⁄2 cups kalamata olives, pitted and cut into slivers
- 1⁄4 cup capers
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 2 cloves unpeeled garlic
- 1 teaspoon crumbled oregano
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cilantro or 1⁄2 cup parsley
- Steam potatoes in batches, covered, for 6-8 minutes, or until just tender and, in a large bowl, combine with the onion, olives, capers, and hard-boiled eggs.
- Boil garlic for 5 minutes and peel it.
- In a blender, puree garlic with oregano, vinegar and oil.
- Add feta and blend dressing until it is combined well.
- Toss potatoes with dressing and cilantro and season to taste.