1/1 Photo of Greek Potato Salad II
Takes potato salad to another level altogether!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, halved and sliced crosswise,¼ inch thick
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced thin crosswise
- 1 1/2 cups kalamata olives, pitted and cut into slivers
- 1/4 cup capers
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 2 cloves unpeeled garlic
- 1 teaspoon crumbled oregano
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro or 1/2 cup parsley
- 1Steam potatoes in batches, covered, for 6-8 minutes, or until just tender and, in a large bowl, combine with the onion, olives, capers, and hard-boiled eggs.
- 2Boil garlic for 5 minutes and peel it.
- 3In a blender, puree garlic with oregano, vinegar and oil.
- 4Add feta and blend dressing until it is combined well.
- 5Toss potatoes with dressing and cilantro and season to taste.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Potato Salad II
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.8
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 128.2 mg
- Sodium 788.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 11.9 g