Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Tasty and delicious!
Make and share this Greek Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb pork ribs, cut and washed
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- Boil ribs for 20 minutes.
- Remove ribs from water and place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the ribs with the lemon juice and then the seasonings, making sure to coat both sides.
- (You may need to adjust the amounts of seasonings- I do this by eye so the measurements given are approximate).
- Place in a 350 oven for 30 minutes.
I didn't boil either. Cooked at 275F for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
These are excellent ribs. They are a snap to prepare. The only thing I do differently is that I don't boil the ribs first. I season them then place them in a low oven for 2-1/2 - 3 hours. They are makes for succulent, fall off the bone ribs.
I loved the blend of ingredients in these ribs! Boiling the ribs does cut down on the cooking time, but next time I might try them in the oven first, then put them on the grill and finish grilling them low and slow. Great flavored ribs. Potato salad and fresh corn went very well!