1/3 Photos of Greek Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
2 hrs 20 mins
mary ellen b's Note:
This is a great Sunday dinner since it is so easy to prepare, inexpensive and usually all cooks have the ingredients on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken on a rack in a roasting pan.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper and half the oregano.
- 3Arrange potatoes around the chicken; sprinkle with salt and pepper and the remaining oregano.
- 4Pour butter and lemon juice over the chicken and potatoes.
- 5Add chicken broth to pan bottom.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until chicken is browned and tender.
- 7Baste frequently with pan juices during roasting.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1180.4
- Calories from Fat 734
- Total Fat 81.6 g
- Saturated Fat 27.3 g
- Cholesterol 351.3 mg
- Sodium 545.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 79.0 g