Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A lovely side to a cook out!
Make and share this Greek Roasted Pepper Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 large sweet bell peppers (green, red or yellow)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive, pitted (Kalamata or Greek)
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Grill peppers over high heat for 15 minutes or until skin is charred, turning often. Place the peppers into brown paper or plastic bag. Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes until cool enough to handle.
- Peel away charred skin with paring knife under cold running water. Remove and discard seeds and stems. Drain peppers on paper towels. Cut into thin strips.
- Place pepper strips into a large bowl. Add oil, Worcestershire, hot sauce, vinegar, garlic and olives. Toss well to coat evenly. Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.
Really enjoyed this recipe. Not sure I'd include the worcestershire and hot sauces again as they struck an odd chord with us, but probably cause I've been making something very much like this recipe without them and we're not used to this version. Great with anything grilled!