Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for a picnic or brown bag lunch. La Tortilla makes a rosemary tortilla that is to die for with this recipe. You can use any flavor that you find or just plain.
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 rosemary flavord flour tortillas (or any flavor)
- Mix first 6 ingredients together.
- Spread 1 T pesto on 1 tortilla, repeat with 2nd tortilla.
- Divide greek salad among tortillas and roll-up.
- Slice in half and enjoy.
This is full of flavor. It was a gread dinner. It's a great meatless dinner or lunch. Thanks KelBel. Made for Name that ingredient tag game
Very good and filling! I added a little sea salt and didn't use a rosemary flavored tortilla, but other than that I made the recipe as written. Only 7 PointsPlus for Weight Watchers using a 3 point tortilla and great for lunch - thank you!
i took this idea and ran with it for party appies. used my normal greek salad vinaigrette mixed with the veggies instead of pesto and cut into little bite sized disks. make cure you cut everything really small if you do this. these disappeared very quickly. tasty!