Pasta salad with colorful veggies and feta! I serve pepperonici peppers on the side.
Make and share this Greek Rotini Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1⁄4 cup pimento stuffed olive
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- Cook the rotini according to the package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Combine the rotini and the next 9 ingredients (through parsley) in a large bowl; toss gently.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and oregano in a jar. Cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour the dressing over the rotini mixture; toss gently to combine. Cover and chill thoroughly.