A refreshing cool salad!
Make and share this Greek Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 sliced onion
- lettuce, cut
- 1 sliced green peppers or 1 sliced red bell pepper (I prefer red)
- 7 ounces feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar (a few drops of balsamic to taste is good, too)
- 5 ounces black olives
- 2 tablespoons capers (optional)
- oregano, and/or basil
- salt and pepper
- First wash all the vegetables very well.
- Slice the tomatoes in thin quarters.
- Peel and slice thinly the cucumbers.
- Add the cucumbers, lettuce, oregano, black olives, onion, green or red pepper, and the caper (optional).
- Dress the salad with the olive oil, vinegar, and salt and mix well.
- Add the feta cheese broken into small pieces.