1/10 Photos of Greek Salad
Sue Lau's Note:
Goes great with steaks, moussaka, pastitsio, or as a lunch with a piece of warm pita bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled,seeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 10 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 15 -16 kalamata olives
- 4 -5 mild pepperoncini peppers, whole
- 1whisk together the olive oil, oregano, garlic, wine vinegar, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- 2Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Combine salad ingredients in a serving bowl.
- 4Toss with dressing; serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (502 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.9
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 1501.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 10.7 g