A Greek-inspired potato salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes or 2 lbs small white potatoes, peeled and cut into large dice
- 1 cup trimmed green beans (4 oz/120 g)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (mixed yellow and red)
- 1 small red onion, cut in half vertically and very thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces smoked tofu, diced
- 8 pepperoncini peppers
- 1Cook potatoes in boiling water until just tender, about 6 minutes.
- 2Drain and stop the effects of cooking the beans under cold running water.
- 3Cook green beans in boiling water until just tender, about 2 minutes.
- 4Drain and stop cooking under cold running water.
- 5In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- 6Arrange potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, tofu and pepperoncini on a platter.
- 7Pour dressing over top.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 879.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: