This is this week's recipe from the Slim Lines column of the Thursday magazine. I really hope you enjoy this nice salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g spinach leaves, washed and torn into pieces,tough stems discarded
- 340 g mixed salad greens
- 2 tomatoes, washed,peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 110 g pitted black olives, thinly sliced
- 110 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 180 ml fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 50 g cheese and garlic-flavored croutons
- 1Combine the first seven ingredients in a salad bowl.
- 2Toss with a wooden spoon.
- 3Pour dressing over the salad just before serving.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Toss once again.
- 6Serve with croutons.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salad !
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.8
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 859.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens