Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is this week's recipe from the Slim Lines column of the Thursday magazine. I really hope you enjoy this nice salad!
- 500 g spinach leaves, washed and torn into pieces,tough stems discarded
- 340 g mixed salad greens
- 2 tomatoes, washed,peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 110 g pitted black olives, thinly sliced
- 110 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 180 ml fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 50 g cheese and garlic-flavored croutons
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Toss with a wooden spoon.
- Pour dressing over the salad just before serving.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss once again.
- Serve with croutons.
This was a very tasty salad for being diet. I will definitely be making this again.
This was indeed a nice salad! It had all the ingredients I love and I used homemade Italian dressing! I used ranch dressing flavored croutons. Thanks Charishma, for a yummy lunch!