Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lathi Kai Xethe (LAH-theekeh KSEE-thee) is popular in the Greek American community and is from "Extending the Table ... A World Community Cookbook." Posted for ZWT4.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT olive oil.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Add olive oil gradually while whisking.
- Store in refrigerator.
- SALAD SUGGESTION: Make a large tossed salad of leafy lettuce, crumbled feta cheese, chopped tomatoes, sweet onions, fresh black olives, and chopped or sliced cucumber. Add salad dressing to taste, toss and serve.
- OPTION #1: Substitute 1/2-3/4 cup. vegetable oil for a lighter dressing.
- OPTION #2: Add 1-2 teaspoons dillweed for extra flavor.