1/2 Photos of Greek Salad Omelette
Who says eggs have to be boring? This is a hearty vegetarian meal that could be as at home for an evening meal as it is for breakfast. I originally found this recipe in BBC Good Food Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the grill / broiler to high.
- 2Whisk the eggs in a large bowl with the chopped parsley, pepper and salt, if you want.
- 3Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan, then fry the onion wedges over a high heat for about 4 mins until they start to brown around the edges.
- 4Throw in the tomatoes and olives and cook for 1-2 mins until the tomatoes begin to soften.
- 5Turn the heat down to medium and pour in the eggs.
- 6Cook the eggs in the pan, stirring them as they begin to set, until half cooked, but still runny in places - about 2 minutes
- 7Scatter over the feta, then place the pan under the grill for 5-6 mins until omelette is puffed up and golden.
- 8Cut into wedges and serve straight from the pan.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salad Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 488.4 mg
- Sodium 543.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 20.9 g