1/1 Photo of Greek Salad Pita Sandwich
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (or red wine vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives or 2 tablespoons other brine-cured black olives
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 cups loosely packed thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 2 cups diced seeded tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 3 -6 inche pita breads, top 1 1/2 inches trimmed (Pita Bread -- Using the Master Recipe #309834)
- 1In a large bowl whisk the first 4 ingredients until well blended.
- 2Add next 4 ingredients and toss to combine.
- 3Season salad with salt and pepper.
- 4Carefully open pita breads at cut end.
- 5Fill each with salad.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salad Pita Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.7
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 470.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g